English Evaluation Test: FOR NEW STUDENTS
Wednesday, 17th March at 9.45 am on E-learning
How to register on e-learning
- Go to E-Learning (through quick links on university homepage)
- Log in
- Select Lehrangebot für Fakultät Technik
- Select BIN (Bachelor Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen)
- Click on Newie Test
- Put in password: B2test
When is the test available?
- The test will be made available on Wednesday, 17th March at 9.45 am
- The submission deadline is on Wednesday, 17th March at 11.30 am.
- Once you have finished, upload your test on the platform (In PDF or WORD format). Save your test under your name (e.g. Newie_test_Max_Mustermann).
- Once the test is corrected, the results will be uploaded to Moodle with your matriculation number.
- If your result is B2 or C1, you do NOT need any support classes. If it is High/Low B1 or A2, then register on e-learning for a B2 class.
- The password is B2. You will be given exercises to do to help you improve your English.
Registration via e-learning
Select B2 Course (Loveday/Correa).
The password is B2. Download the script and bring it to class.
Course day/time: Tuesday at 9.45 am.
Here is the link: https://app.alfaview.com/#/join/alfaview-technik/99e5da5e-6392-45c3-abb4-f1a534eda3da/2683b19d-8755-4266-bf22-a649b030fa6b
These language courses are intended to aid students to improve their English skills alongside the regular Business English and Advanced Business English courses.
For further information contact us: gabriella.loveday(at)hs-pforzheim(dot)de, room: T2.2.13
rafael.correa(at)hs-pforzheim(dot)de, room T1.5.29